you need the right habits.
Too often, we make plans and then never look at them.
Too often, we set unrealistic expectations and kick ourselves when they fall apart.
Too often, our plans
- sit on the counter, neglected.
- don’t help when the day goes haywire.
- take more time to make than to do.
- reflect our moods instead of our responsibilities.
We need better strategies.
We need plans that
- center on our responsibilities rather than our aspirations.
- help us make intuitive choices about what to do next, even when we can’t look at the list.
- never leave us feeling like a failure when all the boxes aren’t checked.
- build habits that support us.
We need plans, habits, and approaches made for moms at home, where life is unpredictable and our job is meeting needs not completing projects.[testimonial name=”Catie Newby” image_url=”http://www.simplifiedorganization.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/catie.jpg”] I have read a lot of organizing books and blogs and the thing I love about YOURS and that stands out to me is that you have the perspective of a homeschooling mom! And as you know, some organizing issues are specific to homemakers and homeschoolers. Your wisdom and advice is SO HELPFUL.[/testimonial]
- Build the habits that make planning effective to maximize your productivity.
- Find out what’s missing from your planning process, keeping it from being helpful in the midst of your reality; then adjust your process to make it fruitful in your life.
- Center your to-do list around your own callings to decrease stress and distractedness.
- Join a community of like-minded women.
- Learn when to look at your plan, change it around – and also when not to – to maximize your time spent doing what’s truly important.
Making a good plan doesn't need to take a lot of time or be complicated.This straightforward class will have you supercharging your days right from the start.
Work the Plan Premium
- 25+ videos
- Audio-only versions of each video
- Transcripts of each video
- Worksheets, checklists, and action steps
- Access to the forums
- Bonus: Simplified Email Workshop ($13 value)
- Bonus: Build Your Personalized Planner Workshop ($13 value)
- Bonus: Work Your Homeschool Plan Module (exclusively for premium members)