Managing a busy, happy, growing family is a lot of work.
But you can handle it.
Tips and tricks to get organized may help you get things under control for a time, but lasting change comes after you change the stories you tell yourself.
If you are
- discouraged that organization attempts never seem to stick,
- frustrated when your work is so quickly undone,
- burnt out on normal life,
- tired at the never-ending parade of menial tasks,
know you are not alone.
A new perspective will enable you to keep our equilibrium & sanity.
Too often, when we try to get organized, we
- go whole-hog and burn out.
- focus on surface problems and don’t address the root of our trouble.
- think buying new containers and labels will permanently solve our situation.
- spend more time fiddling with a planner than actually doing what needs to be done.
- freak out when our kids undo our work and mess up our plans.
Our problem is that we focus on appearances and circumstances rather than our own attitudes and approaches.
Organization is about mindset & preparation,
not the state of the closets.
Your closets might be a mess, your storage room might be out of control, your car dashboard might be sticky, but you might still be organized even in the midst of it.
Being organized isn’t about looking put together. It’s about handling what life throws at you calmly, coolly, and collectedly.
I have been in a homemaking slump the last month or so, feeling overwhelmed and hopelessly behind -- listening to your Simplified Organization modules and rereading some modules was just the cheery kick in the pants I need to get up and going again.
Working through the e-course has been transformational for me. It really helped me connect the dots and brought such clarification. Working through this course has helped me clarify problem areas and given me workable strategies for overcoming them.
When the laundry, dishes, and spilled milk gets under our skin –
When the endless to-do list threatens to undo us –
When the average day simply defeats us –
we need solutions that address our hearts.If you’re tired of quick fixes and superficial change, you're ready for Christ-centered support to establish personalized healthy rhythms and productive routines so you can grow and flourish.
Simplified Organization: Learning to Love What Must Be Done will focus your heart and mind on what matters, helping you become the best home manager you can be.
- Reframe the story that plays in your head to beat discouragement
- Manage your expectations in light of your current life so your plans are realistic and flexible.
- Delight in your roles and responsibilities to regain a healthy sense of self.
- Develop a prioritized, intentional weekly routine so you can bless others and fulfill the duties God has called you to.
- Bring order out of chaos.
Digging deeper will create changes that last, changes that stick.
It will be worth the time invested.
One of my biggest hurdles has been setting up the best tools so that they will work for me and yours is the only thing I have ever found that provides that step-by-step information that easily fits my lifestyle. While most advice and systems work well for either working full-time or managing the home, I have had trouble merging the two together to fit our family, but yours has done that nearly seamlessly.–Amber Z.
Broken up into six modules, Simplified Organization: Learning to Love What Must Be Done will inspire and motivate you. Along the way, you’ll be given the practical help you need to establish better habits and get your life and your home in order through prioritized, intentional action steps.
What you get:
- Focused audio lessons with written transcripts so you can get clear, concise, practical encouragement.
- Video tutorials so you can see real examples.
- Customizable planning templates so you can make a plan that works for you, not someone else.
- Instructions to set up the tools you need to keep track of life.
- Clear action steps to help you start where you are and get where you want to go.
- Seasonal, exclusive, live Q&A chats with Mystie about the topics laid out in the course so you can ask your questions directly and get feedback.
- Access to an active, private forum for accountability and idea-sharing with other women like you.
- and much more!
Living an intentional life is about serving others;
we can do that better when we feel refreshed and capable.
Simplified Organization will get you there.
I have tried a lot of different planning programs, and I always get tripped up on long-term planning. Trying to plan my life now in terms of what I imagine things will be like then makes little sense and feels very overwhelming. I am really loving the freedom of focusing on where I am now and what my responsibilities are now, trusting that if I am faithful in this, God will bring new opportunities into my life when the time is right.–Lori E
Applying what you learn slowly and steadily will have lasting effect on your ability to cope with real life.This isn’t a once-and-done kind of class. It’s a program to give direction and insight into your immediate life that will make a long-term difference, and with lifetime access, you can return again and again whenever you need it.
Learn to love what must be done.
Module 1 only: $27.99
If you're ready to jump in and change the way you see your housework, your chaos, your duties, then don't put it off.If you want to become responsive, receptive, and responsible instead of reactive and explosive, start today.
I want to thank you for being a huge part of what's working in my life right now. I learn so much from your ideas and teachings. Also, I think you have such a lovely voice! Your MP3s for the Simplified Organization eCourse are awesome. I have brought so much beauty and order to my home in the last six months from working through your course.–Christine A.
In this course, you will
- learn why your attitude is the key to organization and productivity.
- practice tools to change your attitude.
- walk through the material at your own pace.
- get the information you need in manageable, bite-sized, easy-to-navigate chunks.
- set up the support tools and systems you need.
- build the habits necessary for organization to stick.
- interact with fellow participants and help each other brainstorm strategies for specific situations.
- chat with Mystie about how things are going.
I just wanted to thank you for all your solid work and deep sweet honesty in putting together the Simplified Organization Course. Your ideas are so thorough and practical, but I’ve never before worked through something like this that led to worship of God. Your way of addressing the deepest, most critical needs is beautiful.
I am a mom of 3, 4 and under, living as an expat. I love where we are and what we do, most of the time anyway, but this course has been a lifeline. Thank you for not skirting the most important areas in order to make this more accessible. You are mentoring me on the other side of the world, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I have tried a lot of different planning programs, and I always get tripped up on long-term planning. Trying to plan my life now in terms of what I imagine things will be like then makes little sense and feels very overwhelming. I am really loving the freedom of focusing on where I am now and what my responsibilities are now, trusting that if I am faithful in this, God will bring new opportunities into my life when the time is right.
I rarely stick with things like this, so the fact that I’m still slowly plugging away at the course a couple of months after starting it is a good sign! Thanks again!
Module 1: DECIDE
Action Steps: Attitude
Habit Plan: Gratitude
Blueprint: Brain Dump
Tool Guide: Calendar
Module 2: DECLUTTERLesson: Grow in Focus
Action Steps: Health
Habit Plan: EHAP
Blueprint: Basic Routines
Tool Guide: Command Center
Module 3: DEFINELesson: See Your Vocation
Action Steps: Paradigm
Habit Plan: Ubiquitous Capture
Blueprint: Vocation Statements
Tool Guide: Management System
Module 4: DESIGNLesson: Plan in Intervals
Action Steps: Energy
Habit Plan: Weekly Review
Tool Guide: Weekly Time Budget
Tool Guide: Binder
Module 5: DOLesson: Wobble in Balance
Action Steps: Iterations
Habit Plan: Morning Review
Tool Guide: Daily Index Card
Module 6: DEVELOPLesson: Practice Serving
Action Steps: Serving
Habit Plan: Smile
Blueprint: Someday/Maybe List
Tool Guide: Timers and Alarms