The Simplified Organization Audio Blog
Organization is about your mindset, not your closets. No matter how tidy we keep our stuff, we’ll still have to work to intentionally choose to do the right next thing. This podcast features quick tips and meaty bites that will help moms of all kinds focus on what’s actually important – sometimes that’s cleaning the house, and sometimes it isn’t.
Organize your attitude by learning to love what must be done.
Click to access the archives:
Season 6: Evernote for Digital Planning
Learn how to use Evernote and pick up general planning tips as you listen.
Season 5: Attitude Organization
Learn what it means to organize your attitude and get the scoop on how to do it.
Season 3: Review Required
Discover the regular reviews you need to make your plans work in real life.
Season 2: Motivation to Clean
Cleaning isn't insignificant & infinite. Find out why it matters and why we do it.
- SO001: Interval Planning: Realistic Goal Setting
- SO002: Interval Planning: Making an Interval Plan
- SO003: Interval Planning: Take a restful break
- SO004: Interval Planning: Keep laser focus
- SO005: Interval Planning: An example holiday plan
- SO006: Interval Planning: Grow your capacity.
- SO007: Why clean the house?
- SO008: What novels taught me about cleaning house
- SO009: A reasonably clean house
- SO010: Clean House with the End in Mind
- SO011: Be a happy homemaker
- SO012: Cheerful Chore Challenge
- SO013: EHAP, a tidy-house strategy
- SO014: Why Moms Need a Weekly Review
- SO015: Review Required Every Week
- SO016: Review Required Every Morning
- SO017: Review Required Every Evening
- SO018: One Quick Hack to Imprive Your Plan
- SO019: You Need Time to Reset Your Perspective
- SO020: Start with a Brain Dump
- SO021: Tips for a Better Brain Dump
- SO022: An Effective Brain Dump
- SO023: What to Do With Your Brain Dump Lists
- SO024: Write it Down, Right Away
- SO025: A Brain Dump Strategy for Moms
Get an email whenever there's a new episode!
The Simplified Organization Audio Blog! Organize your attitude.